Live Webinar: When Tourism Stops How Do We Survive?
(*Live session limited to 100 participants)
The global epidemic has disrupted the global economy. With the stop of tourism, businesses are forced to re-evaluate how to survive. While some have adapted, not all businesses have the resources to be able to change. Meanwhile, China has taken the lead in economic recovery and large potential consumer spending. Opportunities arise for businesses abroad but should China be your target market? Get a better understanding through Shake to Win’s findings.
Join our live webinar on 16 September at 11 AM CEST (Spain) to discover:
- The impact of covid on businesses and jobs
- Systematic crisis management framework
- Cases from different industries and their solutions
- Considerations for SME crisis management
- The potential of a China target market and understanding if companies should invest
If you think you can’t make it…
That’s alright! Register and you will still be able to receive a recording of the webinar and a copy of the slides a few days after the live webinar.